We are Keith Mitchell and Sandra Bowers and we own La Estrella Passenger Transportation Services sl (La Estrella PTS sl)
Our website address is: https://estrellatransport.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect your name, address and contact details - email address and phone number as well as your transport information like date and time of travel, pickup and drop off locations, all of the information we gather from you is to be able to provide you with information about our services, to give you a quotation or to accept a booking for transport from you. We will ask you if it is OK to keep your contact information so that we may send you annual updates on our activities with potential discounts.
We gather this data through:
- Contact us form (embedded form hubspot.com CRM)
- Enquiry / booking form (embedded form from transporters.io)
- Mailing list form (embedded form hubspot.com CRM)
- reviews (embedded form from myinput.co.uk)
To process your enquiry to a booking we require additional information from you to be able to process an invoice and payment, again using transporters.io as well as stripe.com for processing of credit card information. If however you choose to pay by bank transfer this is then from you to your bank and then between the banks.
Embedded forms from other websites
We use transporters.io for the enquiry and booking of transport
We use Hubsport.com for CRM = contact relationship management
We also use myinput.co.uk for managing of reviews.
We use google analytics to check how the website is working and get a better idea on who our audience is.
How long we retain your data
Once you have completed one of our forms of any type we will keep your data as follows:
- Mailing List : at the time of your first mailing we give you the ability to opt out of future marketing mailings
- Contact us : during communication with you (in response to your request) you will have the ability to opt out of future marketing mailing.
- Enquiry / Quote : if you do not use us for your transport we will hold your information for marketing purposes, on the first marketing email we will give you the ability to opt out of any further.
- Completed transport Order : once complete and an invoice is raised we have a legal requirement to keep the information for 5 years, you may still opt out of mailings.
- Review : the reviews are retained indefinitely. But you may opt out of mailings at any time.
What rights you have over your data
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Your privacy is important to us and so we would only send data for administrative and legal purposes, for example to police, our accountant and to the tax office.
Your contact information
The contact information that we collect is:
- email address
- phone number
- postal address
- date and time of collection and return
- Addresses for collection and return
- number of passengers travelling (including number of children)
- Flight numbers and arrival departure times
- ID number, either passport number or country of residence ID number which is for legal / tax purposes
How we protect your data
For data that is held with our third party partners it is stored securely and only accessible by authorised user name and password.
For data we hold it is on password protected pc's
What data breach procedures we have in place
If a breach is identified we will notify all parties concerned within 70 hours.
What third parties we share data with and why
- transporters.io (transport booking and management)
- stripe.com (online payment management and processing)
- hubspot.com (contact relationship management including email marketing)
- myinput.co.uk (management of reviews)