Our terms and conditions should provide you with all the information you need in relation to us working for you to provide you with transport.
We are required by Spanish Law to carry on board the bus a hoja de ruta which provides details of the journey should the bus be stopped by police. This document must have your details, name, address and ID number – either passport number or DNI, NIE, CIF.
If you are an agent, please ensure that your client receives a copy of these booking and transport terms and conditions.
- You (the client or agent) are responsible for giving us (La Estrella PTS sl) the correct information required for your booking. We do not accept responsibility for information passed to us being incorrect, nor are we responsible for checking that flight details etc are correct at the time of placing a booking.
- Once you have provided the booking information, we will respond with a quote via email. Once the booking is confirmed, the job will be scheduled.
- You will be required to provide your full name, address and ID number for your booking.
- Pre-payment by bank transfer is preferred. Payment will need to be received one week prior to travel. We will require you to inform us when your transfer has been made.
- Please note, there are no facilities in the vehicles to take credit card payments.
- Your private transfer will be carried out in one of our vehicles with a lockable trailer for luggage (if required). If you have any mobility issues that prevent you from getting on and off of the vehicle, please let us know.
- Vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third-party claims, as required by Spanish law.
- The vehicle will only collect the number of passengers booked (this is Spanish law). Please do not ask the driver to carry extra passengers, as this request will be refused.
- Many rental accommodations are new and may not be available on google maps (our preferred app). If you are being transported to residential accommodation, please supply a full address and, if possible, email us a copy of any directions supplied by your rental agent prior to your arrival.
- Smoking, vaping or the drinking of alcohol is not permitted in our vehicles.
- We reserve the right to refuse carriage to any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour may pose a threat to the driver, the vehicle, or other passengers.
- We will provide you with a recommended collection time, in order for you to arrive at the airport approximately 2 hours before your flight departure. If you choose to be collected at a time that is different from our recommendation, we will not be held responsible for any late arrivals or missed flights. All drivers will, at all times, follow road safety laws and must not be encouraged to break these rules.
- We will endeavour to collect and deliver you at the times requested, but cannot be held accountable for circumstances beyond our control that may cause a delay.
- Incase of any unforeseen circumstances that prevent our vehicles from reaching you, we will do our utmost to provide you with alternative transport to your destination.
- If passengers are found to have caused a mess in the vehicles, which includes the inappropriate disposal of chewing gum, or wet garments on the seats, there will be an extra charge of up to 100.00 Euros to cover the costs of cleaning the vehicle and loss of revenue.
- If you are travelling with children that require a car or booster seat, we can normally provide them however we cannot guarantee availability so should you wish to provide your own we fully understand.
- All passengers are responsible for their personal items during their journey.
- Wearing of masks is not obligatory, as we provide private transfers, but please advise us if you require us to.
- Clients must make themselves known / available to the driver at the agreed pick up time.
- If we are aware that we will not be able to reach you at the agreed time, we will do our best to notify you, and request that if you are delayed you do the same, enabling us to reschedule your collection time if possible.
- Please note, waiting time is charged at 25.00 Euros per hour, or part of, after agreed collection time.
- If your transport is not paid in advance (as required in point 4) we will require you to pay the full amount, in cash, before entering the vehicle.
- We reserve the right to change prices.
- For cancellations within 24 hours there may be a 50% or within 12 hours 100% charge to the client, at our discretion.
Email us if you need to discuss
The PDF document is available below for you to download or print